Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Two NEW Summer Workshops

Hey Crafters!

I know I am taking a blog vacation, but I am NOT taking a vacation from teaching.  I miss my students. :)  In June we will continue the Color Inspiration journey with Smooch Accent Ink and then July we will look at the endless possibilities of Spellbinders dies.

 



My new workshops will be hosted on private websites.  This is brand new for me and I am sure there will be some bumps and bruises along the way.  It help ease the pain, I am offering a special deal....purchase both classes and save an additional $5.  That is on top of the Early Enrollment Special. :)


Now back to that vacation.
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Jeri, I truly hope you are enjoying your much needed time away! It's always so good for the body & soul. I look forward to the Spellbinder ideas. I have a many dies and know I do not utilize them to their fullest potential, so a spark to my creativity would be very much welcomed!
    Stay cool in this Texas heat!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,

      Thank you for your kind words. It has been a wonder summer so far as I have been able to focus on teaching. The Spellbinders class should be a lot of fun. :)

      Delete