Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Project Storage: Paint

Hey Crafters,

It is time to talk about storage.  Paint is actually pretty easy to store and there are many, many options for you to choose from depending on how much paint you have.  I do not have a ton of paint so they fit easily in the draw below.  Most of my paint comes from Ranger.  As I have said before I am NOT a big fan of the dauber they use, but I love the colors and thickness of the paint.

For those of you who have fallowed me for awhile, you know I like to keep it simple.  Using Ranger paints falls into this system because I also use their ink pads, embossing powders and stains.  Everything works together so nicely.  That is a huge plus for me.




This draw is nicely divided to hold my paints and stains.  Since I store them upside down I can easily find what I am looking for.  And it looks like there is room for more. :)


I also updated our Pinterest board.  There are tons of fun ideas for storing paint.  As I look each week for new ideas one thing becomes very noticeable after 5 months.  Craferts LOVE to see what they have.  I realize this is not always possible as we often have limited wall space.  My favorite wall paint storage is this one.


As you may have noticed....I am running a bit behind this week.  Seems to be a theme in my life lately.  Thankfully I am making some much needed changes in my work life to help fix that problem.  More about that in the coming days and weeks.

I will have my projects posted either this afternoon or tomorrow.  Until then.....happy crafting.
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I love that wall storage for paint, although I'd probably put it in a drawer -- but nice to keep it upside down. Better than my old sewing drawer, which isn't quite big enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a drawer like that and it never even crossed my mind to do that! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete