Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Project Storage: Rub-Ons

Hey Crafters,

This week's topic is rub-ons.  Essentially rub-ons can be stored the same way stickers are stored.  There is some evidence that it may be best to store your rub-ons flat.  So binder or file folder might be best.  Right now mine are stored on a modified shoe rack.




I have noticed that some of my rub-ons have curled slightly.  I image this may have an effect on the performance.  I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.  I also wonder if age will effect them as I have have them for quite some time.  Again I will let you know.

So tell me....any problems with using older rub-ons?
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. They don't tend to rub on completely! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had some success by "huffing" on older rub-ons before laying them down. It's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete