Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Nov 7th 4 Product Challenge: Embossing Folders Projects

This week's challenge is all about embossing folders. I don't have too many, or so I think! I store mine in a basket still in their original packaging, but I've seen some great storage ideas on Pinterest.



Check out my projects, below.



I do love using embossing folders. They give such a great raised texture to anything you emboss. Believe it or not but there are quite a few things you can do with them besides emboss paper.
Check out my post on Monday for the supplies I used.

Below, I've embossed craft metal for a cute embellishment.
If you like this project, you might want to check out the last card in this post by Jeri Parks!



What about a plain flat paper bag as a cute decoration/cutlery 
holder for your next picnic? 


Of course, there's paper, but what about using vellum? Here are two cards I made using embossed metallic vellum. It looks like matte aluminum foil. 

There's a scrapbook layout I made on my personal blog that uses an embossed acrylic frame. I have had such fun creating with my embossing folders that I just might play a bit more and I'm even thinking about creating an embossing workshop. :-)



If you want to see the video of how I created these projects, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.  In the newsletter on Monday, 11/10/2014 I will be sending out my process video. 
Newsletter Signup. 







"See" ya next time!
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment