Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Alcohol Inks: Projects # 28, 29, 30 and 31.

Happy Friday,

I had a ton of fun this week playing with alcohol inks.  I leaned news ways to use them and discovered just how versatile they can be.

But before we start with my alcohol ink projects we have a re-do from last week.  My charm ATC was just not cutting it for me.  So I re-did it over the weekend.  Much better.  I still love the bow.  I am happy so say that I have finally mastered the bow.  If you want to learn my secrets join me for The Love of Ribbon.



Project #28: Project Inspiration-Alcohol Inks
I used alcohol inks both to color the image and the edges of this ATC card.


Supplies:  Alcohol Inks, blending solution, butterfly stamp (Martha Stewart), transparency (I actually used left over product packaging and cut it to ATC size, then layered it over the pattern paper), pattern paper, white paint, Stazon ink and brads.

Project #29: Have a Great Day
An added benefit this week is that I was also able to use some unused stamps.  That always makes me happy. :)


Supplies:  Alcohol Ink, blending solution, blending tool, cardstock, glossy paper, woven paper (DWCV), stamp (Hero Arts), Stazon Ink, black ink, baker's twine, banner die (Spellbinders), rhinestones and pop-dots.

Project #30: Thinking of You


Supplies:  Alcohol Inks, blending tool, die-cut (Maya Roads), stamp (Fiskars and Tim Holtz), ink, die (Spellbinders), card stock, ribbon, pearls and brads. 

Project #31: Happy Birthday
I think this is my favorite project of the week.....but it is hard to choose.  So many ideas and so little time.  I still have a number of techniques I would like to try.


Supplies:  Alcohol Inks, metal sheets (QuicKutz-you could also use plumber's tape), gesso, standing block, black and white ink, embossing folder, stamp (sentiment), bottle cap, epoxy sticker, dies (Papertrey Ink), circle punch, card stock and ribbon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and crafty Easter weekend.  I am currently putting the finishing touches of my son's Easter egg hunt.  Should be a fun one this year.
Jeri'


No comments:

Post a Comment