Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24th Projects: Spellbinders. Projects #5-7

Happy Friday,

That means it is time to share our work.  I always love working the Spellbinders and other low profile dies.  They are just so easy to use.  I had a few other cards rolling around in my head...but I decided to stop.  Besides I would not have finished them before today anyway.  I imagine many upcoming projects will also include dies.  I find it hard to complete a project without them. :)  Especially a card.

Project #5 ATC Card for Project Inspiration
This is my favorite project from this week.


Supplies:  Dies (Spellbinders/Layered Flowers and Floral Flourishes), card stock, pattern paper, ink, gems and pop-dots.

Project #6: Exploring the Houston Area
My scrapbook layout for the week.  I am starting to feel  more comfortable with scrapbooking again, but I am struggling a bit with titles.  Actually I never liked adding the title.  Sign.....maybe it will get better this time around.  Anyway, Spellbinders are great for journaling spots.





Supplies:  Dies (Spellbinders/Label, QuicKutz/Scallop Border, Tim Holtz/Tattered Flower), arrows and tags (Cricut), pattern paper (Fancy Pants), card stock, stickers, stamps, ink, grey and black pens, brads, button, charm and clock face.

Project #7-Note Card
Time to break out a new Club Stamp kit.  Actually I got this one a few weeks ago and I needed to use it before the next one comes.  I love the colors in this kit.


Supplies:  Dies (Spellbinders/Oval and Label & QuicKutz/Flourish), card stock, pattern paper (Club Stamp/Aspen), stamps (Club Stamp/Aspen), ribbon, button, ink, chalk and gems.

Now it is time to share your work.  You can post using the link below or post your work in the My Creative Life 2014 classroom.

Thanks for stopping by.
Jeri' 



2 comments:

  1. I love your note card. Looking at it I remembered that a friend sent me the flourish die. I just have to find what box from her it is in and put it with the rest of the dies. I do love the colors of that kit. Thanks for sharing.

    I know I will have many projects this year that will be using dies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects. I to have a hard time with the titles so I just keep them simple.

    ReplyDelete