Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, September 26, 2014

4 Product Challenge: Cricut - Projects




Hello again! Shirley Pando here. Did you join me this week in the 4-Product Challenge using your Cricut (or other die cut machine)? If you missed the challenge, check out my post from Monday, HERE.




Here is a list of the products I used:

  1. Cricut "Lite Bloom" cartridge
  2. Scrap papers in various pink colors
  3. Vintage music papers
  4. Trim

Here's what I created this week:

Card #1
 



Card #1 close up


Card #2
Anyone know what the paper is, above? Chatterbox, from days gone by!

Card #2 close-up


Scrapbook layout
 

Scrapbook layout close-up


NOTE: If you want to see the process video of how I create these projects, make sure to sign up for our newsletter. It's the only place you can see it! The process video can be seen in the Monday newsletter, 9/29/2014. Sign up for the newsletter at the top right hand column of the blog.

If you've taken the 4-product challenge along with me this week, and you'd like to share your creations, feel free to leave a link or post a picture below.

Next week we have a brand new challenge and that means a new riddle. :)  Post your answer in the comments section.  Good luck and see you next week.

I am super thin, metal and all the rage.  I am either closed or open styled.  Sometimes I can emboss and stencil, but above all I cut.  What am I?
 

2 comments:

  1. Great use of materials! I'd love to know how you make the flowers out of the lacy trim - very pretty. (Mine never look like that.) Look forward to seeing next week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret,
      Thanks for the compliments. The maroon colored lacy trim is not made from the Cricut. It was one of the four products I used for the challenge. If you want to see the video of how I made the projects, make sure to sign up for the newsletter...at the top right of the blog. :-) The video can only be seen in the newsletter.

      Delete