Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

And the winner is....

And now, the winner of a free seat to the brand new online class, "Cricut: Crafting with Vinyl" with Shirley Pando is.....

I have tried using chipboard on my Cricut and have not been successful. I even used the heavy duty blade. I would love to be able to do more with chipboard.
Congratulations, Tigerberry, please email us at support.mcc@gmail.com so we can get you into class right away.



http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=888

If you didn't win, there's plenty of time to register for class. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.  I hope to "see" you there! ;-)

Remember that during the month of March at My Creative Classroom we are celebrating National Craft Month where you can earn free seat(s) to our online classes. Click here to find out about National Craft Month

No comments:

Post a Comment