Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Punches: Projects #21 & 22

Happy Friday!

Ok....I know it is Monday, but for a moment let's pretend it is Friday. :)  Here are my punch projects!

Project #21: Note Card

I love the card....I think it will probably be one of my favorites for the year.  I know for some it is hard to focus on just one tool or product and that some of you find it limits your creativity.  For me it is the exact opposite.  I have never used the the postage stamp punch I used for this card and I really love the look.


Supplies:  Punches (circle and postage stamp), ink, stamps (background/unknown), card stock, pop-dots and baker's twine.

Project #22: Project Inspiration


Supplies: Punches, card stock and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card and have played with the concept in a variety of ways. Thanks for a great inspiration!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete