Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Organizing: Washi Tape

It's time to organize!

First....I wanted to make a quick note.  Yes, these two posts are a bit late.  Thanks to everyone who sent me a note.  Somehow the week just slipped away.  I will endeavor not to let that happen again.

So let's catch up today!  This is the storage/organizing post.  I have updated the Pinterest MCL Organizing Board.  

I only have a small stash of Washi tape, so at this point it is in a plastic container.  Pretty boring!


But then I found this on Pinterest....I love it.  I am totally doing this and I even have the wall space for it.  I hope that being able to see what I have will help me from buying more.  At least I hope. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment