Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Buttons: Projects #23 & 24

Happy Friday,

I hope you are having a very crafty day....and weekend.  It is time to share our button projects.

Project #23: Project Inspiration
One of my favorite ways to use buttons is to enhance shapes or create them solely from buttons.


Supplies:  Buttons, card stock, pattern paper (Die Cuts With a View), floss, die (QuicKutz), paint, ink stamps (Papertrey Ink) and black pen.

Project #24-Christmas 2013 Title Page
I am happy to say that I got a little scrapbooking done.  This is the title page for my 2013 Christmas mini-album.  And I even manged to organize a few additional pages to work on this week. :)


Supplies:  Pattern paper and stickers (Simple Stories), buttons, charm and burlap.  Die Cuts with a View has a brand new burlap stack....which I LOVE. But I still have not idea why burlap become so hot.  I guess everything old does become new again. :)


I have finish my 1st Project Inspiration ATC tray.  I can't wait to hang it on the wall and start on the next one.  Seeing it when I go into my craft room inspires me to continue creating.  So I guess it is successful project. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeri'


3 comments:

  1. Love your Project Inspiration ATC tray!! I don't have room to hang one but I've used your flower in a pot idea and have added a flower for each new topic we cover in your class. It's really making me use my supplies! This is just great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you used my flower pot idea and that it is working for you. :)

      Jeri'

      Delete
  2. I have some cute buttons for scrapping and cards. If I don't want to sew them on, how do you get them to stick? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete