Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17th Topic....Buttons!

Happy Monday!

Shirley did a wonderful job taking care of the blog last week while I was on spring break.  But it is good to be back and it is time for a brand new topic.  This week we will be focusing on BUTTONS.



Buttons are one of my all time favorite crafting item.  They are so versatile and come in so many colors, styles and sizes.

This week I will be focusing solely on scrapbooking.  I had hoped to get a layout done each week....but I have fallen behind.  Maybe I will even get two layouts done. :)

Do you love buttons too?  What will you be working on this week?
Jeri'

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. :-) I was just thinking this weekend that I really need to get out my buttons and use them. I love buttons but I seem to collect them more than use them. Can't wait to see your layout or layouts using buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I loved my mother's button jar. I remember playing in it was my favorite pastime for many of my younger years. I thought following and keeping up with this blog would be easier than it has. We have had some major family issues going on and I have not been able to do any crafting as of late. Hopefully some of these things are coming to an end and I will be able to get going on some of the ideas swimming around in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to look at buttons almost as much as I love looking at papers. I got some vintage buttons from a neighbor that is a seamstress (she sew my wedding dress 14 years ago). They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete