Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31st Topic: Charms!

Happy Monday!

It's Monday and that means we have a brand new topic.....charms!  And I don't mean theses charms.


I mean these charms!


One of the wonderful outcomes of this year's challenge is that I am rediscovering some of my favorite embellishments, tools and techniques.  Charms fall into that category.  While they are not as popular as they once were....I still love them.

So what older embellishments do you still love?
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know charms had been in style and gone out again! In fact, I recently purchased a bag of charms and have been enjoying using them on cards. They give a card a little extra something IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. But I do know they are not as popular as the once were. I plan on never giving them up. :)

      Delete