Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mission: Organization!



Hello Wednesday, Shirley here! Today we talk about organization.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to organize those tags.

Some of you may want to keep them visible so you'll remember to use them. (Out of sight, out of mind, right?) Others, like me, have way too much stuff to have everything visible all the time. Maybe you store them in boxes, or pockets , or trays, or on a book ring.


Check out our Pinterest Organization Board. Below I share two organization photos from the board that are my favorite. 

This is such a cute tray storage idea, below. It makes me want to collect pretty tags like this! I like the cellophane wrappings, too!


This adorable dress form is from an ETSY seller, BlissfulElements. But of course it is sold already. I think I may "need" one of these!

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/5705900

************************************
My storage is no way as cute as the ones above, but I'll have to be grateful that I have stuff and a space to put it all, right? ;-)  I store my tags in a frosted clear lidded box that measures 10.5" x 9" x 8" deep on a shelf in my art studio. I feel more like an artist if I call it a studio! ;-)


Inside the big box are tags in bags and boxes and some loose tags. I will admit to reorganizing the box before taking photos! There are Avery brand manila tags I've purchased, cork tags, wood tags, die cut tags, tags I've distressed with tea and walnut ink and many more. I even have tags from clothing that were just too darn cool to throw away. I'll use them someday, I really will! :-)


Also in that box is another little box with little tags...round, oval, long and skinny ones, too. Again, I do admit to a little organizing before taking the photo!

How do you store your tags? Do you have a super cute way. Please let us know so we can be cute AND functional, too. :-)


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment